Why us ?
Eurodexx provides integrated communications technology solutions. Our friendly team is committed to empowering your business while reducing your costs
We cater for all your business’s communications technology requirements. As well as technical consultancy, we also provide analogue, ISDN, IP and mobile network services, install telephone system equipment and offer a range of maintenance and support.
The days of fragmented services for IT and telecommunications are now over. We can provide a fully-integrated solution via a dedicated account manager and a single monthly bill. Not only does that reduce your workload, but it also means we can reduce your costs, as services are consolidated and designed to operate more efficiently.
We like to think of ourselves as an extension of your team.
Why use us?
- RANGE – our team is able to consolidate, review and manage all of your IT and communication service needs
- COST EFFECTIVE – we always aim to save you money, our solutions are competitively priced and often include free equipment upgrades too
- BESPOKE – we take the time to understand each client’s needs and provide tailored, innovative solutions
- SIMPLE – our online billing and reporting tools make charges and network performance transparent and accessible
- QUALITY – to ensure that we provide the highest level of service, support and advice, all Eurodexx technicians and account managers are manufacturer accredited
- FRIENDLY – we are passionate about customer service which is why each of our clients has direct access to a dedicated senior account manager
- MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT – we provide free maintenance and support with all new system installations
- EXPERTISE – we offer our clients a wealth of experience spanning 25 years in the industry with consultancy provided free
Our services at a glance:
- Phone system design and installation
- PBX and IP hosted telephone systems
- Business lines at wholesale prices
- Mobiles and mobile broadband
- High speed internet solutions
- Virtual servers (via the cloud)
- Software as a service (via the cloud)
- Security and productivity software
- Technical support and consultancy
- Support and maintenance
- Office system moves